Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Orange 5 On eBay
  • bearnecessities

I’m not an expert on 5’s, so don’t flame me, but this SEEMS reasonable price to me.

If anyone does want it I’m happy to pick up and courier for you.

Cheers, Rich

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mens-mountain-bike-/290873057539?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item43b962a103

tomhoward

We’re to guess which one then?

Edit, nice edit…

Liftman

Is it yours and this is a stealth advert ?

bearnecessities

Scout’s honour not at all, just trawling the “just listed/buy it now listings” – tried a cheeky £250 cash and they rightly told me to do one, so thought I’d offer up here 😀

bigG
    Free Member

I smell a rat,,, and that ad sucks, no details of size, age, kit etc. I mean who in West Yorkshire would put an advert like that together?

hora
    Free Member

Its a 06/07? Only the frame excluding shock/fork is worth buying. Rest is spares box material. I’d say frame on its own 250-300.

Stick a Fox on it, 40quid powdercoat/new stickers and it’d be a 550+ frame. Lots on here do that with 5’s priced as secondhand Fives..

bearnecessities

I don’t smell a rat myself, just a poor ad. I have additional info in that they would have tried harder with me, as I offered cash in their hand as I’m in Bradford, if it’s rat-like (in my tiny mind) they would have engaged in discussion at least to try for more money if it was stolen.

I did notice parts were sub standard, but as a ready to roll 5 it seemed good for for the cash and replace as stuff breaks?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Orange 5 On eBay’ is closed to new replies.