Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Opnions on Canyon inflite cyclo cross bike
  • matt-lewis
    Free Member

Hello,

Anyone got one of these new canyon inflite bikes? They look pretty different but good spec and light frame. Just wondering how they measure up compared to a conventional frame. Anyone got?

Cheers,

Matt

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Possibly one of the ugliest bikes out there at the moment. But as you say they are light with good spec. I’m sure they ride well… and you won’t see it when you’re on it.

JoB
    Free Member

there’s a glowing review just up on road.cc if you haven’t seen

Metasequoia

When I saw one in actual ‘real life’ albeit in the Rapha shop, it looked aesthetically quite pleasing as well…

matt-lewis
    Free Member

Cheers for that link to the review. It is such a lot of bike for the money. I don’t mind the look of it if it is light and rides really well. Great price with loads of mud clearance too. I like the super X bikes from Cannondale but that dished rear wheel looks like a right faff.

Thanks,

Matt

brassneck

If I was even close to good enough to think that might make a difference it would seem like a good idea. However my performance effectively means aesthetics will win every day… so I’m oot.

There is an alu one that’s a more traditional shape though? I’m coming round to the idea that a racing bike should be a bit more disposable than my lovely all rounder judging by the amount I’m crashing, and that weight isn’t so important with half of Hampshire attached anyway.

matt-lewis
    Free Member

Ha ha, I know what you mean. Once it’s covered in mud does it matter what it is. Even the weight of the bike doesn’t matter once-as you say- half of Monmouthshire is on the down tube. Rival is more than good enough for cross for us mortals.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Opnions on Canyon inflite cyclo cross bike’ is closed to new replies.