Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Opinions/better ideas please (dh bike purchase)
  • billysugger
    Free Member

http://www.yt-industries.com/shop/en/Bikes/Gravity/Tues2.0-green-2014

It will only get used at Inners, Stiniog and a few other places a few times a year, and for maybe a month in total in the alps (with any luck).

So for <£2k, why not?

james
    Free Member

also see the boxxered canyon torque for about £1900 and the new £1900 rose. No idea how the rose reviews, but the canyon is also dirt 100

l0key
    Free Member

saracen myst pro 2013 for that price as well, plenty of places seem to be listing them

billysugger
    Free Member

Some decent budget bikes around at the moment.

Would be nice to get something fancier but I don’t have the cash and couldn’t justify it with the use it would get.

The amount of frame only second hand sales speaks volumes as for the VFM of the YT Tues (components).

legend
    Free Member

I’ll sell you mine for more like £800-900 if you prefer

billysugger
    Free Member

What you got legend?

holyshoes@outlook.com

Northwind

I’m sort of swithering about selling my 15.5 224 Evo, haven’t ridden it for months… Boxxer Teams, CCDB (not in the pic), Formula brakes, etc etc. Not really decided what to do yet but drop me a line if it’s of interest.

IMG_1796 by Northwindlowlander, on Flickr

billysugger
    Free Member

Think it might be a bit small for me Northwind

Northwind

No worries, it is basically a medium but you definitely don’t want to push the sizing on these (used to see Ben Cathro on a 15.5 sometimes, quite funny)

legend
    Free Member

Yeah his is defo too small, mine’ll be perfect though 😉 what height are you?

Mine’s a Commencal Supreme DH from 2010

steel4real
    Free Member

For the money the YT Tuesday is a killer deal – the forks & shock alone would retail at something like £7-800 !

billysugger
    Free Member

6ft 3 legend.

steel4real they almost look too good to be true. Out of stock for the tues 2.0 pro in large though, cack.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Got a large 08 glory here with saint and 40s I need to shift. I am a bit of a mincer so it has had a very easy life.

legend
    Free Member

You need that bike for Wales next month. You may sell it after

billysugger
    Free Member
    empireofthefun
    Free Member

If I was buying another DH bike the Yt would definitely be on my list. Total steal IMO.
    Hardly ride the one I’ve got though. 😕

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Legend’s bike sounds a good deal… if it’s a large/xl. I’m 6ft with a s/m supreme dh and it’s borderline for me but fine.

legend
    Free Member

Nah, mine’s a s/m too

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Opinions/better ideas please (dh bike purchase)’ is closed to new replies.