• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by SiB.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • opinions welcome
  • jae
    Free Member

dilemma.keep or sell?move out to new place with girlfriend or stay singular.keep girl..lose bikes.or keep bikes and at least really piss off girl.she knows my bikes are worth money…sell them? but is it gonna be my pocket money to recycle into another bike? “you dont need 4 bikes” she said! i responded…you’ll never understand….
    MTN,ROAD,CROSS AND COMMUTE! its simple to me……not to her.

combine to an all rounder thats a jack of all trades…master of none.im doomed. im keeping my salsa ala carte.aaaahhhh

giddyrob
    Free Member

you might have to dig deep and buy her something she really wants for putting up with your bikes.

Also, mention she doesn’t actually need that many shoes so I’ll scale down when you do! She might understand that 😉

alpin
    Free Member

just beat her

GW
    Free Member

why can’t road, cross and commuter be the same bike?

freeandsingle
    Free Member

If she’s raising these objections before you’ve even moved in, perhaps you are just fundamentally incompatible? If she’d get annoyed rather than discuss the options most idiosyncrasies of living with a partner are likely to rankle!

(living with ms. F&S for c. 4 years w. up to 5 bikes at a time, one year of both sharing the bedroom with full sus :D)

bigrich

get a place with a cellar/shed/garage?

or tell her she only needs one pair of shoes?

rOcKeTdOg

this is what quick lime is for

SiB
    Free Member

See if her sister would be more reasonable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘opinions welcome’ is closed to new replies.