Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Opinions on Tifosi sunglasses
  • rossburton
    Free Member

A friend was showing off his “company bonus” prescription Oakley Radarlock XL sunglasses which whilst very nice are on the pricey side. I do need some prescription riding/running glasses though, and just found Tifosi, specifically their Logic range. Anyone have an opinion on prescription Tifosi sunglasses?

kcal

Standard Tifosi stuff I really really like; in fact I grab it for riding over the Oakleys that also sit in the shed, they’re a bit more comfortable on longer day rides, and fit me very nicely.

but don’t know about the prescription side of things, sorry 🙁

I have the Tifos Mast Fototec, as seen here…

Pretty happy with them – they do fog though and the Fototec transition isn’t the quickest. They are comfy and seem well made though.

BoomBip
    Free Member

^^^ all of that

thetallpaul
    Free Member

Had the roubaix glasses for the last year and they are comfortable and do the job. Interchangable lenses are good, but have found that they scratch fairly easily.
    Would like to test Oakley durability, but they all look gopping on me.

rossburton
    Free Member

At least nobody is saying they’re a bit shit. It turns out to be surprisingly hard to find anyone selling prescription Tifosi over here, so this may be entirely academic.

mudsoul
    Free Member

I have the Tifosi Dolomite Fototec and Podium. Love both. Fairly priced and very decent quality.

DanW
    Free Member

Another user of the normal Tifosi here- very, very comfortable and excellent value IMO

rewski
    Free Member

New version of the dolomites with the lens holes are great, I wouldn’t pay more for glasses.

molgrips
    Free Member

My wife’s Tifosi normal (biking) shades are ace. No frames at all, visibility is ace. Quality may be a shade less than Oakley but it’s hard to tell and they cost 1/4 as much.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Opinions on Tifosi sunglasses’ is closed to new replies.