Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Opinions on RS Recons – 351 Coil U turn please…..
  • Kryton57

Allegedly a Revelation chassis with a coil so super reliable, but are they any good…?

hp_source

I ran them on an on-one 456 for 18months, no issues at all, smooth and supple. Passed them on when I split the bike, and I know they’re still going strong…. pretty much fit and forget 🙂

robhenry85
    Free Member

ive got some, had for a few years, never had any probs.

but, after a go on an other bike i thought mine had a lot of sag and could do with a servise. but on stripping them down they was fine inside, so just a oil change.

but i did find out the spring that comes with them is for a 63 to 70kg rider. i’m 85kg so have just got a new extra firm spring (80kg+) not fitted yet but will see how i go

also i never used the u-turn. but this winter i had a play with them and found it really makes the big climbs better when you turn them down

Wozza
    Free Member

My brother has had a set for a couple of years. He rides them hard and other than an oil change when he chucked a stiffer spring in there they’re running perfectly.

As close to an old Bomber as you’re gonna get.

also i never used the u-turn. but this winter i had a play with them and found it really makes the big climbs better when you turn them down

I have a set of 130 U-Turn Revs and thats exactly what I do, it makes more of a difference than you’d think.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Opinions on RS Recons – 351 Coil U turn please…..’ is closed to new replies.