Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Opinions: 2009 Commencal Meta 6 with 2008 Marzocchi 55ATA…
  • Mintyjim

I just bought the above from Merlin Cycles for £1000 all in!! They’re still available but at 10% instead of 20% discount.
    Has anyone else got experience of this combo, or the frame, or the fork? I bought it because of the incredible value and I was in the market for a 6 incher full sus.
    I know there’s mixed reviews on the forks’ relibility from various other forums but considering they were free with the frame I’m not complaining!!
    Thoughts please!
    Cheers
    James

DrP

Get yourself over to commencalownersclub.com, then get ready for the barrage of comments confirming your beliefs over the fork!

However, the metas are cracking bits of kit (i’ve a 5), and a so fun to ride over most things you can throw at them!

Get yourself a dual-bash setup and go rip…..!

DrP

bonj
    Free Member

heard 55s are unreliable from someone at a trail centres / someone in a bike shop, but you saying you’ve heard it on a forum suggests that could be received wisdom.
    let us know how you get on with them.

Mintyjim

Thanks to DrP for the feedback, to be honest at that price (£1000 for a £1250 frame with £750 forks I don’t really care if they’re that bad!!)
    I’ll run them initially and see how I get on. Once I’ve given them a thrashing I’ll report back to STW…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Opinions: 2009 Commencal Meta 6 with 2008 Marzocchi 55ATA…’ is closed to new replies.