Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 512 total)
  • Oops! Someone best phone social services….
  • binners

Just Taken the kids swimming. One of their mates came along. Her parents are both Level 5 vegans (eat nothing that casts a shadow), so she exists on a diet of organic fair trade humous, broccoli and the grateful tears of contented barnyard animals. I asked them all where they wanted to go for lunch. The reply was unanimous and raucously enthusiastic.

She’s presently sat here virtually begging for a mcflurry, having just literally inhaled a cheeseburger happy meal like she’d never eaten in her life. Which I suppose, in a way, she hasn’t . All washed down with full-fat coke! 🙂

Vital public service done, We’re presently getting our stories straight. 😀

surfer
    Free Member

😀

gobuchul
    Free Member

I bet you that is the last time she goes anywhere with you!

This is a bit like all those religious threads, surely the child should make her own mind up?

mikemorini
    Free Member

You sir, are a true humanitarian 😀

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Kebab on the way home.?

thepurist

binners – you need to deploy the ultimate pursuader

highclimber
    Free Member

I actually (quietly) LOL-ed at that (the other half is in bed after night shift) . Well done sir.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what knighthoods are for!

Arise, Sir Binners of Greggs!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Don’t see any problem – cheese is a vegetable, right?

zippykona

I’ve never been able to work out why McDonald’s is considered a treat.
    It’s shit.
    Why they went on to global dominance and Wimpy didn’t I don’t know.

sandwicheater

the grateful tears of contented barnyard animals

; genius.

I enjoy smearing meat juice (phnar!) on my veg friends food when I cook for them.

You have done well.

hora
    Free Member

So let me guess. This is the choice of the parents not the child?

When does the child get a say of what she’d like to eat? When would her thoughts count? Her CHOICE not theirs.

Bad and naughty though binners- McDonalds is terrible 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don’t see any problem – cheese is a vegetable, right?

Even better when you consider that cows are vegans!

binners

The chocolate fudge Mcflurry, when combined with full fat coke may have been a bridge too far. I’ve going to have to let her calm down a bit before I drop her home

She’s gone a bit hyper! 🙂

franksinatra

If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Even better when you consider that cows are vegans!

meat is just grass that’s been processed into a tastier format anyway.
    that’s why some religions worship them.

ninfan
    Free Member

Excellent work there 😀

Sounds like my daughter with a medium-rare bambi steak!

convert

Children (and this one is a girl so especially so) are pathologically incapable of keeping cool stuff to themselves – prepare to withered to death by the killer stare only a foodatarian can give on returning the newly blooded carnivore.

If that was her first cheesburger after a lifetime of humous and brocolli, you’ve probably just given her a case of the screaming shits. 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of TASTY, TASTY meat?

🙂

zippykona

Once looked after a mates dog that was vegetarian .
    Me knowing better than them fed him meat.
    My front room looked like someone from h block had been in for a dirty protest.

bencooper
    Free Member

😀

(I’m a vegetarian, live with a vegan)

kcal

FWIW our children don’t like McDs and are embarrassed when taken there (not often) as a treat..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And….

NorthShaun
    Free Member

Yeah! But was it a Halal burger?

I’ll get me coat!

thepurist

We once did a similar thing – guy in the club was a high ranking Jehovah (top bloke too, but never came out on a Sunday) and we took his son out one night. To the pub. Ooops.

gobuchul
    Free Member

That’s definitely wrong.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

gobuchul – Member
    That’s definitely wrong.

So very, very wrong. If you want a vegetarian pet, get a rabbit. Dogs aren’t vegetarian.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Haha. She’ll be shaking with the meat sweats later. I hope you instructed her to burp over Mother when she gets home!

cinnamon_girl

Brilliant but poor child!

Do update us all, can’t wait to hear what the parents’ reaction will be. Personally I can’t understand the attraction of McDonalds but then again I’m a bit odd. 😀

monkeysfeet
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Marvellous. 😆

lemonysam
    Free Member

I hope you’ve prepared yourself to face the fury of a strongly worded leafleting campaign when they find out.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Would you mind me doing stuff you consider morally wrong with your kids?

surely the child should make her own mind up?

Too true that is why I will gets binners kids stoned and pissed – he will laugh his tits off at it

TBH I would moan at my kids for having the cowardice for not saying they want to do this anyway as it is their choice not mine

can’t wait to hear what the parents’ reaction will be

Personally i think he wont tell them and I think my likely reaction would be a quick kick in the nuts- better than tricking my kids mind so if they chose i would just be surprised they had not had the chat with me

I am genuinely surprised so many of you think it is funny and it is ok to ignore parents wishes and it has made me much more reluctant to let my kids go anywhere with responsible adults

Trimix
    Free Member

Top work 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I hope you’ve prepared yourself to face the fury of a strongly worded leafleting campaign when they find out.

convert

to tie up a few recent threads…

Would it be reasonable to stone your child to death for eating meat and bringing the family into disrepute?

You will then quite literally have a child’s face on your conscience. Bet you didn’t think about that, did you?

MarinNo8
    Free Member

I had a good chortle at this. 😀

hora
    Free Member

When xherbivore founds out binners your in big trouble. Prepare to be kidnapped and fed nut roast for weeks.

almightydutch
    Free Member

Binners, I’m sat here wondering why you have done such a thing.

You might be there laughing about it, but you do realise that means less meat for the rest of us!!!!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 512 total)

The topic ‘Oops! Someone best phone social services….’ is closed to new replies.