Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • OOOHHHH! SHINY!
  • nedrapier

These arrived this morning, after absolutely flipping ages of umming and ahhing, I called thebikeoutlet in York with card in hand at about 3pm yesterday afternoon. It's the most significant bike bit I've bought since the bike itself 9 years ago, so I'm as excited as you can imagine.

And from an unscientific holding-them-alongside-and-looking-through-one-eye test, at 120mm they're the same axle-to-crown as the [spend justification] old, wibbly, shit, old MX comps [/spend justification] 105mm MX comps. I was going to spacer them down to 100mm, but I might just see how they get on at 120 first.

Sadly, they won't be on for the race tomorrow because I need a new front wheel and a disc brake first 😐

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Got a spare wheels & discs brake gubbins in my garage that'd have seen you by, too late for the postie now though! 🙁 😉

v10
    Free Member

I bought some of these today too 😀

Oggles
    Free Member

Very nice. What bike will they be going on?

nickegg
    Free Member

Nice forks.

I just recieved and fitted some Revelations i also bought from Bike outlet. Must have got one of the last pairs as they were gone from the website the next day!

I was expecting OE but they appear to be aftermarket as they came with Pushloc and shock pump etc.

Can't wait to ride them tomorrow 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘OOOHHHH! SHINY!’ is closed to new replies.