Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Oooh these are nice (XTR content)
  • oldgit
    Free Member

I’ve never gone for much in the way of top kit perhaps Chris Kings a bit of Middleburn perhaps but they’ve done nothing for me. But XTR shifters what a bit of kit. TBH I can’t often tell the diference between Deore, XT and XTR in use, but with the shifters you really can.
    Nice.

xc-steve
    Free Member

I think that’s the general thing with XTR, to look at and on paper there’s not much difference but when actually using them you really notice it… although the price might have something to play in it there trying to convince yourself the cost was defiantly worth it!

My XTR cranks have resulted in zero chainsuck and perfect shifting, and my XTR pedals have resulted in perfect engagement every time no matter how much mud. Shifters and de-railer’s are next on my list to experience how their better than XT!

forge197
    Free Member

Having just rebuilt my Albert with XTR shifters, Mech and Cassette, I’d forgotten just how good end to end XTR is it’s awesome even in the Swinley clag last weekend. Though for the price it wants to be feeling noticeably better!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Oooh these are nice (XTR content)’ is closed to new replies.