Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • oooh, the fun to be had….
  • matt_outandabout

..discovering shiny singletrack in your 'backyard'.

After 6 months in Killin, finally started stringing together some bits of forest track and footpaths and now some super sweet trails courtesy of the MX and MX trials boys…turns out I have superb sections of perfectly bench cut singletrack, 40' above a gorge, a 2km swoopy and rocky downhill, some nadgery steep n rocky n wet trials-a-trail and all sorts more, all (nearly) within view of my backyard! whooooop!

clicky for googley earth

crispybacon
    Free Member

I know what you mean Matt. I've lived here for 20 years but only been riding XC for the last 5 years. I used to drive 15 miles to Dartmoor to go riding, but I've now found a cracking route starting from my home. I can do anything from 7 to 25 miles with some cracking singletrack, river crossings & downhills 😆 plus some lung busting up hills too 😕

Starting & finishing from home means I can go out for a half day morning/afternoon ride & still have time to go out with Mrs CB which means brownie points all round.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Matt, if you actually looked at/replied to emails I could show you some more within a short car journey 🙂

It's taken you 6 months do realise you have some decent riding in your locality?

I've just panned about 20k in every direction and I'd say it's a no-brainer.

matt_outandabout

Matt, if you actually looked at/replied to emails I could show you some more within a short car journey

😳

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Matt YGM. If you don't get it ping me – email in profile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘oooh, the fun to be had….’ is closed to new replies.