Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Onyourbike.co.uk – scam?
  • vitalspark
    Free Member

Just had an eamil from sales@onyourbike.co.uk saying they have recived my payment for an order.

Have not ordered anthying lately and never heard of this company. The link to the order details does not open. Searched google – they are listed, but url does not open.

Sounds like phishing – anyone else had similar experiance

marki3boy
    Free Member

I just had the same thing, it says that I placed the order on 28 March 2010!

I opened up the website (not from the link), the site is down for maintenance.

Phishing most definitely.

marki3boy
    Free Member

This just came up on the website:

We have just mistakenly sent out approx 6000 emails in error to customers. if you have just received an email from us about payment received please ignore this template email sent to everyone, If you would like to speak to a member of staff please ring on 028 9127 0288 or email sales@onyourbike.co.uk, apologies about any inconvenience caused

jimc101
    Free Member

At least their straight up about the error they have made

Rich
    Free Member

The op said he has never heard of them though, never mind being one of their customers. So why do they have his email address I wonder?

Haze

Signed up for a stock notification, forgotten the shop name?

Speshpaul

they’ve purchased a big stack of email address’s off one of their “partners” more like.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Onyourbike.co.uk – scam?’ is closed to new replies.