Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Only left side of my glasses mists up…
  • awh
    Free Member

I’m finding that every time my glasses mist up it’s always the left side that mists first, and sometimes only my left side. My 2 theories are airflow around the glasses (my head isn’t perfectly symmetrical) or the different side of my brain generate different amounts of heat! Or is it something else?!

mintimperial

Your head isn’t perfectly symmetrical. Give it a good wallop with a rubber mallet, just above your left eyebrow, that should sort it. 😉

RustySpanner

Try putting your glasses on upside down, go for a ride and see if it changes.

awh
    Free Member

Maybe I could cover my face in thermocouples to measure its temperature distribution. The only downside I can see is looking like Hellraiser and scaring the ramblers…

TooTall
    Free Member

Maybe I could cover my face in thermocouples to measure its temperature distribution.

Stoner could help with the spreadsheet for the analysis tho!

Stoner
    Free Member

Oi! I resemble that comment!

slimjim78
    Free Member

try eating only with your right hand, your LHS is clearly fat.

eaststandlower
    Free Member

That happens to me as well, I often wonder why. I wear contacts when I ride. The only thing I could think of was heat and that my left eye is hotter than my right. I can’t believe I just typed that.

awh
    Free Member

The only thing I could think of was heat and that my left eye is hotter than my right

I was wondering that as well! Cheek heat could also be a factor. How is the blooded pumped around our faces?

slimjim78
    Free Member

your heads are not even, your glasses are.

mattsccm
    Free Member

I get the same. One side of my motorcycle goggles steams up first. I bet we have slightly assymetric faces

coatesy
    Free Member

I get it too, usually when I have just one nostril blocked.

nealy
    Free Member

Use Fogtech, it’s the only stuff that does what it says on the tin…sorry for not coming up with anything funny.

http://www.fogtech.com/fogtech.html

McHamish
    Free Member

Would you describe yourself as creative and intinctive, or are you logical and methodical?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Only left side of my glasses mists up…’ is closed to new replies.