Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Online photo printing companies – experiences?
  • devash
    Free Member

Morning all. I’d like to surprise a relative by posting them a selection of pictures from a recent holiday we went on together. As I don’t have a printer I was thinking of using one of these online services where you upload the jpeg files and they print and post the photos to you.

Has anyone had any experiences with these services (good, bad or ugly) and would anyone recommend any companies (Boots etc)?

cranberry
    Free Member

I’ve only ever used Photobox – always been good, never had any need/desire to check any other company out.

soma_rich
    Free Member

If you want posh, I’ve used these guys and they were stunninG!
    http://www.milkbooks.com/

giantjason
    Free Member

I have used snap fish in the past and been very good.

stumpy01

cranberry – Member

I’ve only ever used Photobox – always been good, never had any need/desire to check any other company out.

+1

BenjiM

I’ve used both Snapfish and Photobucket. For canvas prints the finish of the Photobuckets were better although a bit more expensive than Snapfish. That said the Photobucket ones were bought with 80% of square canvases so they only cost a tenner each for 3 12″ x 12″ canvases :). Photos from Snapfish have been fine and very reasonable (Had some printed for our wedding photos 5 years ago and they’ve been on display for that long and haven’t visibly faded (Same for some of the canvases we got done at the same time).

sandwicheater

Used snap fish before for sinlge prints and a calender, all good quality.

40mpg

Rather than just print pics, I’ve done a few photobooks for people using Albelli.

Makes a really nice memento, keeps them together, image quality is pretty good, and their software is easy to use.

Obvs if you want to frame them that doesn’t really help though!

plumber
    Free Member

I’ve used blurb for 3 books now – excellent quality

jairaj

I’ve used photobox and was happy with the service and quality of the prints. I’ll use them again when I need to print anything else.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Online photo printing companies – experiences?’ is closed to new replies.