Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Online photo printers – anything to choose between them?
  • higgo
    Free Member

I’ve been charged with getting a digital photo printed for my parents for them to frame.

It’s not huge – they say they’d like it approx 8 x 6″.
    It’s also not a wonderful quality image.

The web seems to be awash with people who will print it and send it to me.

Any recommendations?
    Any to avoid?

(I’m particularly interested in not being pestered about further printing from now until the end of time)

M6TTF
    Free Member

I’ve used photobox fir various things and have been very pleased with the service. Once you upload your image it will tell you if it thinks the quality is good enough for the product you’re choosing. Also a great way for offsite back up.

millcar
    Free Member

Peak imaging are ace

http://www.peak-imaging.co.uk

olympus
    Free Member

DS Colour Labs. The best in the UK and by far the cheapest too. I use them for all my printing, plus they’ll post straight to clients for me which is so handy! If it’s going ina frame I’d go with Lustre finish, auto-corrected.

donsimon
    Free Member

Photobox will do you a good enough job.

higgo
    Free Member

Ta – just ordered from DSCL.

Print was cheap but postage seemed expensive. Obviously makes more sense the more prints you buy in one go.

I’m sure I could have found someone cheaper for just the one print but I liked the look and feel of their site/service.

olympus
    Free Member

You won’t be disappointed by the quality. Delivery does seem expensive compared to print cost but the packaging is very good quality so you’ll get your print in tip top condition. I wont use any other printers now and I must spend £100 a month with them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Online photo printers – anything to choose between them?’ is closed to new replies.