Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Online Oakley dealers who will do returns?
  • tinybits
    Free Member

I’m after a pair of radars not actually for on the bike, but for clay shooting so want something that I can look up and not have the rim in the way, time trial head down style, so, possibly in the XL style however I’m really wanting the vr50 transition lens which only comes in the standard path lens. I can’t really take a shotgun to the shops to try in a shooting position, so it’s going to have to be buy and return if the lens style isn’t quite right. Does anyone have any ideas as to where from?
    Obviously cheaper than retail is always appreciated, but returns are more important as I may end up with a very expensive mistake!

nealglover
    Free Member

The distance selling regs (CCR) mean all UK online sellers do returns.

tinybits
    Free Member

Ah, that’s a good point! I’ll be ordering from a nice reputable dealer then. I think my wife might go a little crazy when £500 of sunglasses turn up though…..!

njee20
    Free Member

The Radar EV would be a better choice. The XL extends the lens downward, the EV pushes the frame upwards to keep it out of the way when you’re on the drops.

Houns

You’ll be after the Oakley Tombstone then

tinybits
    Free Member

Both top tips thank you. I’ll order a pair of each! 😆

dirtyrider
    Free Member

never beat the day we got them free – still got mine, both pairs, cheers Oakley 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Online Oakley dealers who will do returns?’ is closed to new replies.