Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Online Made to Measure shirts
  • shogger
    Free Member

Anyone got experience of Bivolino Shirts or similar?? I really struggle to get long sleeved shirts that fit my orangutan arms..

TooTall
    Free Member

If you’ve got longer arms than me, you really are simian. Try Lewins – they are the only shirt company that does 38″ sleeves off the peg. Nothing else on Jermyn Street comes close to my arms in length.
    They do them in slim fit too. Try them first.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Yes, they’re great – see other thread today. I’m 6’4″ and their slim fit shirts fit me well enough that I can’t see the advantage in going for full mtm.

M&S made to measure service is powered by Bivolino but is better value (though with reduced fabric choice and construction options. If you want a discount code for Bivolino mail me (address in profile)

BillMC

I had one made by iTailor and it was very good and well priced.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Whereas I would say my iTailor shirt is significantly worse the the Bivolino – the extra money was worth it.

shogger
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies. I’ve got a TM Lewin shirt, but had to go up a half collar size then move the top button across! Will give Bivolino a try I reckon..

TooTall
    Free Member

What size is the Lewin shirt (collar, sleeve and is it slim/normal fit)? Just curious because you sound a stranger size than I.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Online Made to Measure shirts’ is closed to new replies.