Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Online furniture for the office
  • robo66
    Free Member

What are the best value online stores for office chairs that people can recommend?

anc
    Free Member

If you’ve got a Ikea near, their office chair(faux leather one) is excellent and cheap. Its as good if not better than the expensive jobby I had before, definately better on my back.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Where abouts are you based? One of my mates sells office furniture just outside York, and its much better quality than Ikea tat, for similar money.

z1ppy

Just make sure they fit HSE guidelines, otherwise you may end up buying more chairs at a later date…

The basic’s being…Having a stable 5 wheel base, seat height adjustable, back rest height and tilt adjustable..

robo66
    Free Member

I had a look at Ikea and it’s not the cheapest but the quality is great. I was thinking of buying online to save money. Had a look at few stores and these guys look like good value. null Any other recommendations?

Dibbs
    Free Member

I got one of these from Ikea, I signed up to their family Card to get extra discount, it’s comfy and seems pretty well made.
    http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20103101/

robh

Don’t get that one Dibbs shows we have them in our offices and they have no adjustment of angles between base and backrest no good for my back at all, most people seem to like them for short term and if they are shorter than 6′ but longer term or taller people don’t get on with them.

ocrider

Online furniture for the office

What? You can download furniture now? Whatever will they think of next!

Sorry, Ikea here too.

jonspaker
    Free Member

I love purchase things online, As it is most continent way to purchase all needed things at affordable price and that’s without waiting time in wondering for the thing in Market.
    Although I’ve never buy office chair from online store, but I love to purchase things like clothes, electronic accessories, home/family equipments and Gifts.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I got some nice Steelcase Think chairs from an office reclaimation place on ebay, were about £100 each.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Online furniture for the office’ is closed to new replies.