• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by br.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Online Florists.
  • zippykona

Is there a good one?
    I need to send flowers to multiple locations .

tomhoward

I’ve always used interflora, not cheap but never had an issue.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Interflora here too. Always made my mother happy with the results. 🙂

LeeW

I’ve bloom and wild a few times, limited options but they’re good enough for me who is terribly half arsed about these things.

ElShalimo

Waitrose and M&S are very good and reliable too.
    Asda flowers used to be very good but they’ve stopped that service now.

munkster
    Free Member

My 95 year old auntie gets eflorist flowers (with generous 15% topcashback neeeeee) every Christmas and birthday and she always seems very happy with them! I’ve not seen the delivered items personally however.

wwpaddler
    Free Member

Use your local florist shop. Most will offer nationwide delivery for little more than a local delivery. Florist I work in is £4 for local delivery and £8.50 nationwide. Uses STW’s favourite courier as well (DPD).

You’ll get more flowers for your money as you’re not paying interflora’s commission.

wwpaddler
    Free Member

Have a look at direct2florist.

sadmadalan

M&S and John Lewis are normally very good. Had positive feedback from whom I have sent the flowers too.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Do not use eflorist.
    Support your local florist, it’s actually less of a ball ache than you’d think. After being let down by several online florists all I do these days is simply google search their nearest florist, quick call, give them your maximum price including delivery. Never had an issue and always turned up in time. They also have an incentive to provide nice flowers as the recipient may very well use the local shop.

submarined
    Free Member

I’ve used Serenata Flowers several times and been more than impressed. I’d echo using local florist when possible, but I used Serenata when I couldn’t find anyone local in a hurry.

br
    Free Member

Do not use eflorist.
    Support your local florist, it’s actually less of a ball ache than you’d think. After being let down by several online florists all I do these days is simply google search their nearest florist, quick call, give them your maximum price including delivery. Never had an issue and always turned up in time. They also have an incentive to provide nice flowers as the recipient may very well use the local shop. [/I]

This.

Done it for years, ie before the ‘internet’ craze even started 🙂

Even easier now, just google postcode you want to send them to and add florist – then call.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Online Florists.’ is closed to new replies.