Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Online florist- recommend?
  • hora
    Free Member

It has been sooooooooo long since I’ve bought some flowers. I think hitler was rolling through Poland the last time I felt romantic.

Any recommendations?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

**smacks forehead**

Interflora?

🙄

Delbert
    Free Member

I find bunches pretty good

hora
    Free Member

Hey didnt you read the disclaimer? I thought interflora was an eighties phenomenon!

funkynick

Do they need to be online? Can’t you just pop in or call your local florist and sort something out with them?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Interflora are excellent.

stumpy01

+1 for bunches.co.uk…..only downside is everything I have ordered from there comes in a box, so is like a self assembly bouquet.

I used samedayflowers last yr and they were spot-on as well.

fwb2006
    Free Member

clareflorist.co.uk

By far the best mate. Used them about 20 odd times, always been next day and perfect.

london_lady
    Free Member

I tend to use marks and spencers – they arrive on your selected day, the flowers last for ages, reasonably priced and they tend to have a seasonal bouquet.

anagallis_arvensis

Dont use interflora, just do a google search for a florist local to who ever is getting them and call them up, much better value

flowergirl
    Free Member

Speaking as an ex florist (hence my user name!),DON’T use Interflora!!!

As mentioned above, find a local florist over the net, phone them up and speak to the florist who will be able to advise you as to best value. You will then get something specially designed instead of mass produced, much more thoughtful and loads more brownie points won! 😉

fwb2006
    Free Member

Yeah, and then go out for a bike ride, nice like.

bruneep

Yeah, and then smash his back doors in, nice like.

What the local florist?

😯

merlinclancy
    Free Member

Flowers Chennai- Send flowers, gifts and cakes to loved ones in Chennai. Send flowers to Chennai, florist, flower delivery, send flowers, online flowers, flowers to Chennai, gifts to Chennai,Chennai flowers delivery,flowers online, order flowers, bouquet.

flowers chennai

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Online florist- recommend?’ is closed to new replies.