Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Online dating ( should I ?)
  • Scamper
    Free Member

My now Wife still complains about my dating lasagne as I provided salad and dipping bread, but no pud. I did have to churn out 3 that weekend so just didn’t have the time, though.

wrecker
    Free Member

Hi
    I saw your profile pics and I would just like to say your tits look fantastic

Any chance I can have a go on them?

😀
    TJ is no longer your friend.

flip
    Free Member

Met my wife on Dating Direct, been married 4 years..

Whats not to like do it 😉

jools182
    Free Member

Shibboleth – Member

I always used to introduce myself to the fat girls at the gym – they were always keen to make friends, and within 12 months, some were quite slim!

😮 😀

foxylaydee
    Free Member

hora – 😆

alfabus
    Free Member

My now Wife still complains about my dating lasagne as I provided salad and dipping bread, but no pud. I did have to churn out 3 that weekend so just didn’t have the time, though.

Should have made the lasagnes and frozen them before cooking, then you can mass produce them and cook them when needed.

I can imagine the conversation would be a little awkward if you served up the romantic meal for two, then she looked in the freezer and saw 15 romantic dinner kits ready to go! :mrgreen: 😆

Dave

piemonster

I used OKCUpid and got married (only last week!) to a lass I met on there.

Another ex-OKCupid user here,she’s bloomin lovely too. 2 1/2years or so now.

Dating site women are like normal women out there in the real world, some are grand, some are total nut jobs. I’d just go for it.

piemonster

Shibboleth – Member
    I always used to introduce myself to the fat girls at the gym – they were always keen to make friends, and within 12 months, some were quite slim!

Genius

jools182
    Free Member

ahhh match.com

nothing like being let down by a woman 10 years older than you to boost your self confidence

binners

Or just go the whole hog. A job lot of….

😆

nicko74

bit like shooting fish in a barrel, except you wouldn’t want to take many home for tea

As opposed to actual fish that you’d actually shot in a barrel? 😯

nicko74

nothing like being let down by a woman 10 years older than you to boost your self confidence

😐 or :lol:, I can’t decide!
    Were you 15 at the time? If so, it’s all good. 🙂

sobriety
    Free Member

I was considering online dating, but as it turns out a new town and making new friends works just as well, and that was a business trip! Looking to move somewhere else permanently now.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I thought dating sites were a waste of time – until I found Mr Right, or rather he found me. 😀
    eHarmony was spectacularly bad – how could they tell me my ideal match was someone who liked going to the pub and watching tv, when my profile clearly said I like to be outdoors, preferably cycling?

Junkyard
    Free Member

The programme was written by a man and as usual he was not listening

nicko74

eHarmony was spectacularly bad – how could they tell me my ideal match was someone who liked going to the pub and watching tv, when my profile clearly said I like to be outdoors, preferably cycling?

But this is genius. He wants to stay in and watch TV, leaving you free to go outdoors. Win win!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@ Alfabus

I can imagine the conversation would be a little awkward if you served up the romantic meal for two, then she looked in the freezer and saw 15 romantic dinner kits ready to go

Have you dated many women who surreptitiously rifle through your freezer? Was this in your/their profile? 😯

singletracked
    Free Member

why not go to Lisdoonvarra – in Ireland, they ave a big single girl/woman shindig every year, good bike riding country as well, the competition is mainly old farmers, so you might get lucky[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkvUbgmzDB8[/video]

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Online dating ( should I ?)’ is closed to new replies.