Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Online courier problem – what should I do?
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Yesterday I went through Senditnow’s process to have a frame and wheel Courier collected tomorrow. Got all the way through the process put it card details to confirm payment (even entered Worldpay password) and whe it was at very end I got an error message. (Something like ‘Oops there’s been a problem’) and spat me
    Out. I got confirmation email from Worldpay that a card transaction had been made but heard nothing from Senditnow…

.I told the buyer the parcel would be with him by end of the week but now unsure if I’ve booked the courier or not. The customer service number is just automated messages directing me towards webpages but as no tracking details have been issued I can’t get anywhere online. I’ve emailed them too but no response yet – which is understandable but I really want to organise this pick up/delivery so the buyer can get what he’s paid for. Do I just go through It again and organise a new pick up? In the hope the first transaction is cancelled and no payment is due. Or should I wait to hear what Senditnow say? Thereby delaying this
    Delivery further…

What would you do?

postierich
    Free Member

Use Parcel Force 🙂

MussEd
    Free Member

Just had a refund email from Worldpay! Start all over is required….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Online courier problem – what should I do?’ is closed to new replies.