Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Online bike shops with free returns – which ones?
  • woody2000

Aside from CRC & Wiggle, do any other online retailers do free returns? Need a new lid, and it seems easier to have them come to me to try on, than me having to go to them. If you see what I mean 🙂

d45yth
    Free Member

I’m not sure if there are any? Only the bigger one’s that you mention.

FuzzyWuzzy

I guess Evans if you have a store near you as can order on-line and return to a store.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    irc

Evans also do price match. So I got my last shoes from them. Ordered 2 sizes and returned the ones that didn’t fit to the store near my work.

warpcow
    Free Member

Rosebikes do if you ask them. It’s a little more convoluted though, having to get a receipt for the postage costs and then wait for the refund.

barnun
    Free Member

Tredz and Wheelies are on the Collect+ site which is the same free returns service that CRC and Wiggle use.

woody2000

Good shout barnun

Cheers all

slownsteady
    Free Member

Thats a good point Woody… I’ve just ordered a Giro Feature from myspokes.co.uk as they were cheapest, I just hope it fits and I like it cos I’ve just looked and its not free returns – I guess I’m just used to CRC!!! DOH!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Online bike shops with free returns – which ones?’ is closed to new replies.