Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Online betting…
  • DezB
    Free Member

t*ssers.

That much, I understand 🙂

iancity1
    Free Member

sadexpunk, I think thats because you cant do what you are doing, according to the smallprint (although it seems they have taken long enough to stop you)!
    From what I remember, you cannot place an inplay bet that directly contradicts your pre match bet, which I think yours does, and I presume that is why they have stopped you.
    I always go £50 pre match on over .5 goal, then inplay £50 on a draw. Any win nets you couple of quid, but 0-0 gets around £80 and any score draw gets around £130. Its still a no lose bet, and the inplay doesn’t directly contradict the pre match so you shouldn’t get limited by them 🙂

sadexpunk

not sure youre right there mate, theres loads of us here that do this and facebook groups set up telling us exactly what bets will get what returns, and every one is a no-lose bet.

i seem to be the first to get the ’email of doom’ but a quick google shows its quite common, not because ive broken any rules but just because my account is only used for offers rather than regular betting, so not likely to be profitable :-/

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

sadexpunk, I think thats because you cant do what you are doing, according to the smallprint (although it seems they have taken long enough to stop you)!
    From what I remember, you cannot place an inplay bet that directly contradicts your pre match bet, which I think yours does, and I presume that is why they have stopped you.
    I always go £50 pre match on over .5 goal, then inplay £50 on a draw. Any win nets you couple of quid, but 0-0 gets around £80 and any score draw gets around £130. Its still a no lose bet, and the inplay doesn’t directly contradict the pre match so you shouldn’t get limited by them

I am genuinely surprised after a couple of bets like that they don’t close the account. They must be aware of the betting patterns, and what is going on.

sadexpunk

They must be aware of the betting patterns, and what is going on.

oh theyre definitely aware, and must see the facebook groups too (and matched betting sites), but i think they dont mind relatively small losses to ‘ensnare’ you into placing bigger and better bets.
    when you show no signs of doing that i spose youre history.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I should probably switch from Skybet, as they don’t do in play cash back on lost bets, as I am definitely the sort of person to do that.

It’ll cover my losses at least 🙂

iancity1
    Free Member

You may be right sadexpunk, especially if you are not making any other ‘mug’ bets to keep the account alive, however, although I cant see the small print as the offer isnt on at the moment, a google search reveals “Finally, you cannot use the free bet to ensure a profit, for example by backing both teams to score pre-match and then using your in-play bet to back both teams NOT to score. ” I think this is similar to what you (and admittedly hundreds if not thousands of others are doing)…

sadexpunk

it is ian, youre right, i wasnt aware of that rule, thanks. in that case youd think theyd cancel all winning bets like that wouldnt you.

iancity1
    Free Member

Nah, it goes back to what you said earlier, they are happy to take the (tiny) losses if it gets people to open accounts/bet more. You’re account seems solely for the use of the promotion that you cant lose on, so they limit you. Let you have a few that win but if your betting pattern doesnt change just stop giving you promotions 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Online betting…’ is closed to new replies.