Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Online bathroom retailers …. who to go to?
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Need a decent walk-in shower try and panels, other than Victoria Plumb are there any recommendations from the collective?

nbt

Don’t use Victoria Plumb would be my recommendation

The prices are cheap, but they’re cheap for a reason

sharkbait
    Free Member

Okey Dokey

tjagain

I have used bathstore. Buy the big items form them and they are cheap. Don’t buy the accessories like bath panels and taps ‘cos that is how they make their money. Ie nice big double ended bath – £220. Good price. Bath panel to suit – £110. Bath waste and trap – £40 etc.

budgierider67

I was impressed by the quality of the stuff I got from http://soak.com

velomechanic
    Free Member

I’ve used Doble https://www.doblebathroomsdirect.com/about-us.aspx

Prices (on the stuff I got) were competitive, delivery was prompt and there was always someone who knew what they were talking about when it came to any queries.

gastromonkey
    Free Member

Try these guys.

UK Bathroom Store

petrieboy

i found victoria plum pretty good for the money. i’ve had a WC suite and an en-suite including shower tray and door from them. once of the toilets arrived cracked but they sent a replacement next day (didn’t ask for the old one back so no hassle) and the shower door showed up with no instructions so they sent a whole new door.
    the toilet might have been a problem if i’d had a plumber booked in to fit it i guess, but as i was doing it myself it was no great hardship.
    they are very very cheap!

Bunnyhop

We’re having our bathroom re-done atm.
    My advice is go to a good independent retailer, who knows their stuff.
    I personally would never go to somewheresuch as the bath store or Victoria plum.This is from personal experience.
    The saying you get what you pay for springs to mind.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Online bathroom retailers …. who to go to?’ is closed to new replies.