Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Oneplanet Adventure, Coed llandegla conditions!
  • Gibbon
    Free Member

We are currently open as normal – as it has just started Snowing! We will keep you updated, if we have any closures we will update our website http://www.oneplanetadventure.com.

We will update the website at 9am tomorrow morning (20th Dec) regarding the trails and carpark tomorrow.

Please do not hesitate to give us a ring if you are unsure on 01978751656

Hope to see you riding soon,

The Oneplanet Adventure Team

happysv
    Free Member

Its closed today (Sunday)

ampthill

I've heard that there are some diversions in place. What fraction of the blue route is open. I'm hoping for a family visit after christmas

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Last visit the blue route was diverted from just after the lake down the fireroad to the overflow car park. This stretch was muddy and wet due to heavy machinery traffic after a pretty dry ride all the way round.

Check with them directly though. One Planet and Tillhill don't seem to be joined up…left hand doesn't know (or get told) what right hand is doing.

genesis
    Free Member

Gibbon forgot to update, yes we are shut until further notice. Check our website for updates.

Should you decide to chance your arm please be aware that though the road seems to finish in a gravel road there are a few houses down that road. Please use some common sense when parking,though we do officially discourage people from parking on the road.

dandan
    Free Member

Why are you closed?

genesis
    Free Member

Snow has made the car park impassable.

genesis
    Free Member

*bump*

genesis
    Free Member

Still shut.

Going to try and implement something tomorrow so we can reopen. OPA management working with Tillhill to find solution.

ollie
    Free Member

Good fun yesterday, but the berms were very slippy as my bum found out.

philfive
    Free Member

i was up there saturday and the riding was really good, the trails where in good condition apart from where there was the small trail diversion.

now lee quarry on sunday was a complete nightmare 😀

steve_b77
    Free Member

Is there anyone there to answer phones as I've been tasked by my mates wife to get him a course voucher for crimbo

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Cafe/shop etc routinely closed on Mondays.
    Car Park and trails normally open but apparently not at the mo.

Thank you to OPA for the regular updates!!

genesis
    Free Member

Steve phone tomorrow, phones back on, we're shut on a Monday anyhow. Check website tomorrow for update, carpark is still frozen solid.

Gibbon
    Free Member

Shall I bring twister or connect 4???

genesis
    Free Member

Back of the dry stores there's enough to keep you occupied. That and your i-phone.

craig_w
    Free Member

Any update for today? I've tried ringing but its always engaged.

Craig

clarkpm4242
    Free Member
    Gibbon
    Free Member

We are open, car park has sand on it.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL IT IS STILL SLIPPY!!!

Main website down due to tech problems, sorry.

genesis
    Free Member

Its been snowing again, seems like we will be closed tomorrow. Update in the morning.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Oneplanet Adventure, Coed llandegla conditions!’ is closed to new replies.