Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ONE SPACE LEFT to race alongside Vouilloz, Barel, Moseley, Beaumont, etc.
  • ash

Hi people.
    We’ve had one more person drop out of Trans-Provence 2011 today due to injury.

As such, there is ONE spot left.
    The event is 24/09 – 02/10.

Please email me ASAP (ash@trans-provence.com) if you’re interested in snapping this up.

Cheers
    Ash

Rickos
    Free Member

One day I will do this! Matt’s article in the mag last year was great.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Gah! i would love to do it!
    bl00dy job/family/money….

ash

bump…

lipseal
    Free Member

I would love to have a go but I’ve got a puncture. :mrgreen:

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’d love to but I already am!

C’mon people!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Ash, thought you were going to play the home advantage and race yourself? ;o)

See you week on saturday sir.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

ti_pin_man – haven’t forgotten to e-mail you! You all sorted and ready to go?

My CRC bike bag turned up Wednesday… for less than £50, it’s looking a bargain. Just got to service the bike now.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

southern yeti, no worries on the email, as and when and if not, see ya week sat!

sorted? hmmm think i am as sorted as i ever will be, bike looks ready, just gotta buy some extra riding kit this weekend, go for a test ride on sunday and check things work and then do a couple of pootle commutes next week and then see how it goes. My motto is finish even if its last.

Hows about yourself?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah I reckon I’m about there, really is just down to sorting out the bike and checking packing etc.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ONE SPACE LEFT to race alongside Vouilloz, Barel, Moseley, Beaumont, etc.’ is closed to new replies.