Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • One plus 2 phone
  • bruneep

Got my invite today worth a punt?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

remember me, if you get any invites to give away. 🙂

How did you get yours?, I keep looking on the forum and thinking about joining, but then can’t be arsed jumping thru hoops.

Mackem

The Wiley Fox looks a good deal too.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

I received an invite and bought the phone for someone.. not sure if all invites are transferable as mine was locked to my email address. The phone is well made and feels very premium. The screen is vibrant and oxygen is quite slick. I liked the implementation of the dual sim on it. The reason I didnt upgrade was the fact it didnt have nfc ( not that I need it but who knows), my oneplus works lte on my provider, its a bit bigger.

That wiley fox looks good!

toby1

Depends what you have now, I had the one plus and it’s a very similar phone with e exceptions;
    No NFC, so I can’t connect it to my naff Sony stereo.
    USB type C, fine until you leave the charger in the office and realise it’s too new a standard to be of any use.
    Facebook app crashes on news feed (not the worst problem in the world but quite annoying).

The one plus was great though.

toby1

[Update] Software update released, all seems to have settled down now. It’s still a very good phone just like the one plus was.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘One plus 2 phone’ is closed to new replies.