• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by P20.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • One One merino Stuff
  • nickc

quite tempted by some of the On One bargain merino base layers and jerseys.

any user reviews? Would you recommend or avoid?

phatstanley
    Free Member

awesome value for money in my opinion.

headfirst
    Free Member

Recommend.

HermanShake
    Free Member

I can only vouch for the Planet X stuff:

The cut varies, I spend a lot of time riding in my Planet X long sleeve but only use the short sleeve as an under layer as it’s got weird arms. Long body, slim fit, and fairly long but again slim sleeves mean the short sleeve is rarely seen by others. It does the job very well as a thermal, it seems like an under jersey cut (I know, I should expect this).

moridinbg
    Free Member

Merino 150 here, really nice. Have been wearing it for about 7 or 8 days with only one wash, due to excess sweating and has been fine. I would consider 120 for 25+ degree days (not that there are many of them here)/

montylikesbeer

Love my on one merino socks and the two zip jerseys, stunning value and insulate without seating, definitely recommend.

Underhill
    Free Member

Short sleeve 150 here, great t shirt

johnj2000
    Free Member

Ok, confused about the size thing. 10x large?

mindmap3
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of the cheapy base layers and reckon they’re ok for twenty quid a pop. The back isn’t merino but that’s fine, I tend to wear mine as a jersey. I’ve got a large and reckon the cut is fine, reasonably snug but not mega tight. The arms on the short sleeve ones are quite short.

grum
    Free Member

Socks are very nice for the money.

antigee

nice long zip – harder wearing than my elbow – fell off in one and by time got home was stuck to my arm with dried blood – peeled off painfully washed out fine (as always) and not a mark on the top!

P20

I use the 150/160 for work. Really comfortable

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘One One merino Stuff’ is closed to new replies.