Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • One month in – How are your resolutions going?
  • Harry_the_Spider

I’ve not touched a custard cream so far this year. Under normal circumstances I would have done 5 packets by now.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Gave into temptation straightaway, decided if it gives me hairy palms or makes me go blind then so be it.

fasthaggis

Very good thanks .

ton

I only made 1. to ride more. going ace so far.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I still haven’t sorted out my passwords.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Not really a resolution but i wanted to cut a lot of the sugar out of my diet. I’ve just polished off half a pack of Jaffa cakes and a KitKat chuncky.

terrahawk
    Free Member

my resolution to stop swearing lasted 5 minutes.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Still jogging – check.
    Not drinking – check.

big_scot_nanny

Mine was to not use the lifts at work, & I’m keeping to it. not the most stretching goal, but, you know…

binners

I’ve successfully managed to avoid those unsavoury characters I used to go riding with on a Monday night. Splitters!

warton
    Free Member

Good!

Haven’t had a drink (not drinking until my 5 year wedding anniversary, in April)

Lost 3kg (still 84kg, so a long way to go to get down to racing weight of 75)

ridden about 900km.

lambchop
    Free Member

Due to various social engagements including my birthday, a mates birthday, a gig in London etc the non drinking didn’t start until last weekend. 5 days down now and feeling strong!

tomhoward

Wasn’t a resolution, but I havent had an alcofrolic beverage since dec 28th (I’m not one of those teetotalists either).

Fitness based ones bought it early on due to a crippling toothache meaning the only thing I could do for a week was take pain killers. All sorted now though so feb is going to be the month for me.

Jamie
    Free Member

Got moved to February.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Fatuary has been a roaring success aided by this shit weather!

CountZero

What resolution?

piemonster

Cracked last night.

WINE

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Resolution to drink more ale, yes still on track.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

WHINE

😉

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

No custard creams for me either!

I broke my no booze resolution after about 48hrs. My eat-ess-sugar resolution is going well. And if the missus asks, so is my no-more-bike-bits one.

number18
    Free Member

I’ve successfully reduced how much milk I drink from 13 pints to about 6 pints a week, a big thing for me!

Not started yet on other intentions for a number of reasons.

However, I finally start cummuting to work by bike once or twice a week next week now I’ve sorted the logistics of it (eg sourcing a locker at work and somewhere to store my bike). Plus work should quiten a little more from next week which will mean I’m less likely to reward myself with food for working hard!

MoreCashThanDash

Dry January ends tomorrow. Yay!

Diet not been too strict but lost 3-4 lbs, will do for me.

If I could have face another sodden commute today I would have hit my mileage target for the month.

Have booked my first two audax of the year.

Been accepted on a development course at work.

Rejigged plans so will be mortgage free by Christmas.

So far, so good. However, Biscuit Free February starts tomorrow…..

MrWoppit
    Free Member

On track. More and more cycling, less and less pain killers. Back to the full commute next week as planned… 😀

hughjengin
    Free Member

As much riding as possible, not good. Two manflu bouts since Xmas has left me being able to count the rides this year on my fingers. Ah well theres always Feb

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

resolution? this be a foreign concept brought on by heathens, get ye back to hell where ye belong. if you wanna do it why wait till new year, get on with it and shut up.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

No resolutions as such, but not had a drink since New Yrs Eve & not missing it – although I’m out for a meal tomorrow so will probably crack then. Not done as much riding as I’d like – just over 300 miles – but i did cry off a 100 mile audax last Sunday due to the weather.

Klunk
    Free Member

yep all going fine.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘One month in – How are your resolutions going?’ is closed to new replies.