Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • one for the xbox geeks, steering wheels
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

where can i get an official steering wheel from now?
    is 2nd hand ebay the only answer? as i understand they aren’t being made anymore..
    what about the new ones xbox just released, the ‘u’ shaped wireless one? they do look funny and obviously wont give force feedback but are less of a pain to store/set up/use, has anyone any experience of them, is ok for the non serious occasional user who isnt massively fussed about it, ie i still enjoy using the controller but would like the wheel for something different…
    anyone care to shed some light on it for me so i can go buy something to enjoy forza 4…

woodchip46
    Free Member

I got my official steering wheel from the local cash convertors type shop about 18 months ago, I never looked on eBay at the time. No experience of the new version but for my money I’d go for the old style, it’s pretty brilliant. Bought It purely to play forza as I just couldn’t use the ordinary controller, the wheel makes it so much easier IMHO.

carlphillips
    Free Member

mmm but they are all going for around £125 atm!!! and thats 2nd hand…

Cougar

I’ve not used one, but the U-shaped wireless ones -do- claim to give force feedback, according to the box I walked past at the weekend.

How they define FF and how I do, however, must be two different things.

woodchip46
    Free Member

Bloomin’ nora, 125 notes for 2nd hand I see what your saying. Think I paid £80 at most for mine but 18 months ago. Must be quite sought after since Microsoft stopped making them.

carlphillips
    Free Member

cougar i’ll look into that…woodchip yes no way am i stumping up 120quid for that!

d45yth
    Free Member

Hell! I gave one away when I bought my PS3!!! I used to use one of those ab-roller things as a stand for it, worked great!
    You wouldn’t want to use one for online play…You’ll do a lot better with the standard controller.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘one for the xbox geeks, steering wheels’ is closed to new replies.