Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • One for the medics ( actually qualified or not)
  • bigG
    Free Member

So I’ve developed a real cough this week, it’s productive with delicious sweet tasting green semi solid chunks coming up, which is nice. I have no other symptoms of a cold, flu etc. Just this damn cough.

Now coughs don’t bother me much usually and it didn’t seem to impair my performance on the road bike yesterday too much.

The thing that’s concerning me is that when I get a coughing fit I feel dizzy and faint to the point of having to sit down before I fall down.

What’s happening to me? Am I dying? Is there some other explanation why this cough seems to be able to get me to my knees?

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Probably but not definitely cough syncope. But see your GP

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I’ve had something similar last week, as have a few others I know. Not sure if anyone’s has the coughing dizziness. Not that that matters, though, you could have Ebola as far as I know. Go to a doctor, not the internet.

oldgit
    Free Member

Infection innit.
    I’m meant to be racing today, but its clear I’ve picked up an infection. Though I feel fine, everything is bob on, just can’t breathe too well, thought id just overdone it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘One for the medics ( actually qualified or not)’ is closed to new replies.