Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • One for the londoners…
  • juan
    Free Member

Ok I know I could have e-mailed padded-fred but I very much doubt he ever went to a train station other than to get in the tube as trains lead to outside the "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll" (also known as the M25).

So anyone know if I can leave a luggage for a day at waterloo station. Tinterweb say yes but I'd rather rely on people knowledge. So is the left luggage at waterloo for lost properties or will I be able to get there on the morning pay a couple of quids (ok more like 15 it is after all london) and get my bag back in the evening?
    As we only have one day where should we go? My favourite is a little walk around the south bank. And I was thinking about a quick tour around Westminster/Big Ben. Is it worth to hire boris'bike (hope I got my grammar correct on this one).

Cheeerioooooooooo
    Cheers…..

MrNutt
    Free Member

I thought you were barred from london since the "Hotel/Llama" incident the last time?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/locations.php

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/cycling/14808.aspx

I won't charge you for spending all of 30 seconds on Google to find you this information.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    allthepies
    Free Member

>Is it worth to hire boris'bike

Currently you can't just rock up and hire a bike, you have to be a member of the scheme. Which takes about a week from applying to getting your access key. Ad-hoc hiring (without needing to be a scheme member) is supposed to be available in Sept. sometime but the Evening Standard tonight was talking about a possible delay to this.

juan
    Free Member

MrNutt you must mistake me with another French…;)

juan
    Free Member

allthepies damn it… Thanks for that. I guess we'll have to walk/use the tube.

allthepies
    Free Member

>allthepies damn it… Thanks for that. I guess we'll have to walk/use the tube.

no probs. The bikes are great fun, shame the casual use thing isn't in place yet for you.

juan
    Free Member

Yes shame. Plus I don't see the point to restrict it. If you had to be a member of the scheme it means you already commute by bike. Therefore you already have your bike… No?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Eh?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘One for the londoners…’ is closed to new replies.