Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • One for the ladies using flats on here (although blokes can answer too)
  • juan
    Free Member

Where the hell do I find a pair of five ten Karver in size UK 5 EU 38 US 7.5 in mainland europe.
    (uneless someone is willing to bring a pair to the SO from the States)

Cheers

Tracey

Hibike are showing the women’s ones in stock in their sale €50.41 + postage

kilo

Mrs Kilo just use shimano lat shoes

julzm
    Free Member

Do they need to be karver? Do you definitely want them right now? I’m holding out til spring when five ten are launching their female specific shoes. I’m a small size 5 and although I wear freerider elements and they more or less fit, they are slightly baggy across the foot, so always getting water in etc. womens specific ones are narrower fit.

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

http://m.allterraincycles.co.uk/Five-Ten-Karver-Womens-MTB-Shoes-2013

Edit..Re-read your post. Didn’t see the mainland Europe bit

juan
    Free Member

Ashy UK will be fine, I am pretty sure one of my friends from the UK will post them to me 😀
    As for waiting we could always wait, however it means we might have to buy one in urgency.
    The SO says thanks for the replies

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

No probs! Worth noting that the ones my gf ordered from allterrain were the ones with the Velcro lace cover even though the picture shows the ones without. Might be worth an email to them to check.

juan
    Free Member

Just bought them on hibike cheers anyone. Once again STW came to the rescue…

Tracey

Glad to be of help, bargain at that price.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘One for the ladies using flats on here (although blokes can answer too)’ is closed to new replies.