Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • One for the ladies
  • RudiBoy
    Free Member

Looking for a set of female skate shoe type thing that will be good for riding….don’t want to splash out on a set of 5/10, so can any of the flat pedal riding ladies out there recommend a good shoe

Obviously I suspect a lot of the doods will look at this thread as it has the word ' ladies ' in the title so if you have any good recommendations let me know..

The vans waffle are meant to be pretty good but I cant find a good on-line supplier

Olly
    Free Member

dood!

i got my "Globe"s from TK-Max 😀

cheap, so wouldnt be too fussed if they got mashed up a bit, flat as death sole, and looks quite grippy…….

but i ride clipless.

TKMax for Cheap shoes.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

TK Max for certain – I normally ride with 5 10's, but have picked up cheap Vans and Etnies in there too. The Vans are the next best thing to 5 10's. It's just a case of going in regularly and you'll eventually find something perfect.

RudiBoy
    Free Member

So vans at TK maxx are what im looking for any other type that are good. I had some DC a few years ago and they were rubbish for flats

pinches
    Free Member

vans for sure, waffle sole on flats is ace.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Check the sole – if its hard and doesn't feel that grippy steer clear. The Vans waffle is awesome but some soles are hard and thick so don't give the right feel or grip needed.

jedi

etnies

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep Vans or Etnies (and as above TK Maxx sometimes have some pretty good deals) – have a look at ebay and Route One too. That said, I'm currently wearing Converse Allstars for the commute – extremely grippy even on plastic BMX pedals (bit cold now though – time for something a bit more substantial I reckon).

tazzymtb

check the atacched linky thing, always got good deals on vans, etnies etc…

http://www.rollersnakes.co.uk/home.php?cat=5858

Bunnyhop

I got some merrell trainers from TKmaxx 2 years ago and they've been fine.
    Am hoping to get some vans or etnies, they do sell out quickly though even in small sizes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘One for the ladies’ is closed to new replies.