Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • One for the cherished number haterz
  • whattyre
    Free Member

I think it is on a Bentley…not sure about the other reference…

aracer
    Free Member

A guy used to rock up in our area with TO 88 POT on his Shogun

<scratches chin> that registration wouldn’t appear to be due to be issued for 25 years.

joepose
    Free Member

Pink roller once overtook me on the M25 looked like Julian Clary and the plate was PUF2ER

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    valleydaddy
    Free Member

There is a builder by me who has 1F on a kanckered transit, if he sold it he could buy the town I live in probably lol

kazafaza
    Free Member

Saw WH05 BAD on a gold bmw some time ago…

verses

Once spotted a Corvette with TE51CLE

There’s a Civic Type-R around here with H8 MTV. I’m not a fan if it myself but not sure I could be arsed to pay actual money for a number plate to tell people…

oldkit56
    Free Member

Not to do with personal plates, however I once went to town and parked behind a car with the preceding number to mine. Cars were about 10 years old at this point. Saw it for sale parked on the side of the road about three months ago, about 18 miles from where I live.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Best I’ve seen was in Manchester, first on a Range Rover then I saw it again on an M3.

M1 NGE

whattyre
    Free Member

theyre was a street i lived in had a newish peugot with nob as the end of the plate…mate sold peugots and said they got a batch of plates(like 30) with that prefix..

im not sure i would want to drive a car with nob on it..

SamB
    Free Member

My friend spotted a car with M8 WTF in central london a while back. Love it 🙂

dannybgoode

A girl I used to work with had her completely normal, meaningless number plate re-printed with the spacing all changed so it looked like she had a personalised plate.

That is about as sad as it gets as far as I am concerned.

When I was a phone boy at Norwich Union I#d often get people phoning up asked for a change of reg as they had bought a personalised one. Game was to try and work out how on earth the reg they gave you would in any way at all be rearranged to remotely resemble their name.

Cheers

Danny B

miketually
    Free Member

On the day that M-reg plates came out, I saw a Micra with M1 CRA

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

25 years ago a hairdresser in Royston had PEN15 on his Merc . Best I’ve seen .

spectabilis
    Free Member

rocketman – Member

Am still on the lookout for BE11 END

Found this for my mate the other week
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BELL-END-PRIVATE-CHERISHED-NUMBER-PLATE-RUDE-BUT-FUNNY-/221226596445?

aracer
    Free Member

Hmm, only works if illegal.

michaelbowden

Ronnie O’Sullivan used to have CUE 80Y

I’ve seen the PEN1S on an old XJS convertibe, that must have been 1990ish

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘One for the cherished number haterz’ is closed to new replies.