• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • One for Stieg Larsson fans
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (part three of the triology) is now available to pre order on Amazon 😀

Doesn't say when it's being released though 🙁

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

OO I finished the 2nd one last night (mind going blank as to what it's called!) I get so excited with that book …… I've always got them out of the library, will have to see if I can wait for the 3rd one to hit hte library …… so what do you think is going to happen? How can he possibly end it!??

london_lady
    Free Member

"Doesn't say when it's being released though"

Expected release date 1st October 2009

vinnyeh

I finished the first a month or so back- quite good, but didn't find it as spectacular as the reviewers on Amazon.. what did you think of the second book?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

2nd book took a while to get into (which I also thought about the 1st book) but when it got going it was brilliant! In some ways I think he's written each book independantly so if you just started with the 2nd book it would be okay! There were some brilliant twists and turns in the 2nd book and I was "ooohhhh and aahhhhiinng" when reading it last night! Mr MC kept laughing at me!

nickc

Ordered it through local bookshop

CountZero

Putting my order in soon. Just found a hardback copy of my favourite recent book on Amazon, 'A Madness Of Angels' by Kate Griffin. Brilliant book, a modern fantasy about urban magic set in London, just hoping her new one comes in hardback too. Just preordered Kathy Reichs new Tempe Brennan book, '206 Bones', as well. Lots of yummy reading. 😀

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

Just finished the first the first SL, just starting the second, good news about the third as I am really enjoying this guy. Shame he ain't around to write anymore…

DrJ

What's **** annoying is that it is already out in a number of languages including French and Dutch. What's wrong with English??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘One for Stieg Larsson fans’ is closed to new replies.