Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • One For Big Bummy & All The Rest Of You Cargo Bike Freaks. ;o)
  • singlespeedstu

The Fat Bike/Cargo Bike…..

More here.

rOcKeTdOg

barefoot biking, where are the cookies?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Wow!!! 😯 😀

I guess it is logical that if you’re going to ride a cargo bike to the ends of the earth offroad you’re eventually going to want to run bigger than the 2.5inch tyre that the Big Dummy will take. The challenge of making it work is greater than I could be bothered to think about, but hey!

singlespeedstu

Clever use of another hub here.

Ed-O
    Free Member

The dude should turn and show his beard.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Is that the worlds smallest front disc? how does it stop all that weight?

singlespeedstu

Maybe the wind resistance from his beard helps to slow him down.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Am guessing that all loaded he may get a bit more grip at the rear than usual. Would love to see an endo though.

AdamM
    Free Member

Yep, I’ve seen this before, it’s a very impressive bike with an awful lot of thought gone into building something for a very specific purpose. Suffice to say, I like it a lot!

charliedontsurf

This is gettig me excited about the new bikemonger comany van (aka big dummy)… Olive the dog is going to love coming into town in the panniers. I can also claim 20p per mile from our dreadful government, Parking ON the beach when going for a surf, no more driving round looking for a space. Can bring even more stock back from the cider musuem now.

AdamM
    Free Member

Nice one Charlie! Share some pics when you’ve built it, I’m expecting lots of stickers… 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘One For Big Bummy & All The Rest Of You Cargo Bike Freaks. ;o)’ is closed to new replies.