Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • On today's ride we…
  • Harry_the_Spider

…rescued an Emo ❗

We were riding along Fletcher’s canal to Nob End with the river to our left, down the embankment, when we happened accros a skinny Emo (sister’s jeans, silly pumps, hoody etc) who had been climbing the retaining wall with his girlfriend who had slipped. He was at the top holding her by one arm and she was dangling over the edge of the drop.

Me and my mate helped to haul her up (dragging her through a bit of mud in the process 😀 ) then set off on our way leaving them sat on the bench at the top shaken but fine.

Don’t know how long they had been there.

sc-xc

Was it down Fletcher’s canal? I rode down there last Tuesday and saw someone dangling. I thought it was unusual, but couldn’t stop as I had a pie in.

Harry_the_Spider

If we’d know they were Emo we wouldn’t have bothered. We were committed to our act of heroism before we got a good look at the silly pumps.

To turn back at that point would have made us look daft.

No idea WTF they were doing there. It is a cold blighted spot in the middle of nowhere and it was peeing down.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

well shes emo she probably jumped on purpose lol

terrahawk
    Free Member

I thought it was unusual, but couldn’t stop as I had a pie in

I almost pissed my pants when I read that

wors

I wonder what they thinking when they named that spot nob end?

terrahawk
    Free Member

I’ve walked along the path that ends with that retaining wall. It’s a very long path and I was tempted to climb the wall.

but I had the dog with me and the wall is very, very high. so I walked back again, muttering.

lipseal
    Free Member

Did he look like this…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘On today's ride we…’ is closed to new replies.