Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • On the phone, Windows have found a virus on my computer – lol
  • retro83
    Free Member

Cougar – Member

If they want your IP address, give them 127.62.193.11 (or anything starting with 127).

I’ve taken out more than one script kiddie that way.
    http://bash.org/?742386 😆

ski
    Free Member

Think he is pissed with me now, he keeps shouting at me the 6 digit code I need to enter, but for some reason I keep getting it wrong….

RustyMac

time to go to the loo/door/phonecall i think

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

sorry, sex digits? what? hold on i’m deaf in that ear, so what is this digitalis? no that can’t be right, must be this ear i’m deaf in, oh wait, there’s someone at the door..

sterling work, keep it up

RealMan
    Free Member

Laugh randomly then ask him if he’s seen the youtube video with the cat in it

clubber
    Free Member

Just when he thinks you’re about to do it, cut the call mid sentence – that’ll really leave him hanging 🙂

ski
    Free Member

Still cannot get this 6 digit code typed in correctly into my pc, think he is nearly done in now, well I am, lunch over in 5, so need to end it with a high….

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Congrats on your public service of keeping him away from people who might actually get scammed.

uwe-r
    Free Member

Ask him if you can pay him now on the phone with your credit card?

ski
    Free Member

£89, I think not, trying to haggle him down a bit…..

I offered him a ‘longwait’ & he is still on hold..

uwe-r
    Free Member

Offer to pay £20 tops and you will get your card. I bet he goes for it and que long wait while you find the card!

brassneck

Put him on hold over lunch, or forward to a ‘Me so horny’ line?

Cougar

Tell him you can only find your credit card for your bank account in Vietnam and ask if he accepts payment in Dongs?

ski
    Free Member

Its over, he hung up, on hold….

The annoying thing is, I had an elderly relative who nearly got scammed like this some time back & they were not in a position to lose £89!

Scum.

toppers3933
    Free Member

excellent effort. good on you.

AndyRT
    Free Member

a friends pregnant wife was threatened by one, saying, I know where you are, I will be round your house in 5 mins unless you agree to my services.

I wish more could be done to stop them

Cougar

What was the final time?

Cougar

they were not in a position to lose £89!

It’s not just the up-front fees either – the PC will probably end up full of keyloggers and malware lining them up for credit card fraud, identity theft, etc etc. Make no bones about it, they’re not just hustlers, they’re criminals.

ski
    Free Member

Cougar – Member

What was the final time?

1hour 7min, a PB for me 😉

Cougar

Chapeau, sir.

uwe-r
    Free Member

Scum of the higest order. Well done on a text book execution of wasting their time.

davidrussell
    Free Member

i want them to phone me now.

so much material, so little time.

konabunny
    Free Member

you could do the childish but highly infuriating route of just repeating everything he says.

But why?

toys19
    Free Member

i want them to phone me now.

so much material, so little time.

Me too, never had one of these calls.

CountZero

Ski, I salute you sir!

I really want one of these calls, but I’m not sure I could spin one out for over an hour. Magnificent effort, there should be a prize for that. I’d also like for one to threaten me. I could meet him at the door holding the Kukri my dad was given by a Gurka after the war.

Pyro

Had one, told him to **** off and stop being an scamming idiot, and to give my regards to Mr Gates, to which his reply was “To who?”. I nearly choked on my mobile I laughed so hard…

_tom_
    Free Member

haha nice work. I don’t have the patience to string them on for as long as that but one of them once refused to believe that Snow Leopard was a real operating system.

zippykona

I get all god bothering on them or try to sell them double glazing.Hours of fun to be had.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘On the phone, Windows have found a virus on my computer – lol’ is closed to new replies.