Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • On One/Planet X
  • pickle
    Free Member

I know people give them a rough time with regards customer service and so on but thought I would just say what superb service I’ve had over the last few days.

Spoke to them about some options and in the end placed an online order for a 18″ raw Evo 2 456 pick n mix bundle, now most of the bits I won’t use like the flat bars or saddle but it was the same price as the frame on it’s own so a no brainer really.

Well I placed the order yesterday afternoon and it arrived today with postal updates all along the way.

Top service 🙂

Love this decal as well

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Yep – I’ve always found them fine, too. Even the seat tube on my London Road was within tolerance! 😀

ampthill

I have a feeling that they went through a tough patch to implement a long over due new system. Based on watching this space things seemed to have settled down.

Except the seat post reaming on the London road

infact Pickle until its been ridden with a seat post in your jumping the gun

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Top service from their couriers, at any rate, in delivering a frame and a pile of cheap tat you don’t want. Some people are easily pleased 😉

Wait til you’ve built it and ridden it, maybe bought a spare drop out for it, then get back to us.

unovolo
    Free Member

Ordered some of the cheap Geax tyres on Sunday Night, arrived promptly Tues morning, even using the Yodel lottery option.

scandal42
    Free Member

I like that frame, looks really nice for the cash.

Enjoy

gonetothehills
    Free Member

You’ll enjoy the frame – it’s a peach and represents everything that’s good about On One. I rather like mine 🙂

brant
    Free Member

It’s a lovely frame that. I am particularly proud of the driveside chainstay, but nobody ever notices it.

psycorp
    Free Member

I like mine too.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

they still use Yodel?

had this today, i never “requested it” would be fine if my car wasn’t parked on a main road, whose car did they leave it in? 😆

butcher

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with their website…….for the past few months?

For a company that must do a lot of business online, they seem to be making it pretty difficult to buy anything.

pickle
    Free Member

Cheers guys, I’m really looking forward to putting together over the weekend.

Crashtestmonkey, I guess you could look at it that way but they’re only the middle men. Someone has to put my order together and arrange collection/delivery methods but I still think that ordering on one afternoon to have it in your hands the following day for free postage is pretty good going.

As for the ‘tat I’ll never use’? I did state that some of the bits like flat bars (they didn’t have any risers in stock) and the saddle I wouldn’t use but the FSA Orbit headset will be used, the spacers, the CNC Seat clamp and the seat post will all be used so probably saved myself about £50.

All in all i’m well pleased but then you can’t please them all 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It’s a lovely frame that. I am particularly proud of the driveside chainstay, but nobody ever notices it.

I thought Slartibartfast did those?

As for a 456, I’m more and more tempted to get another one.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘On One/Planet X’ is closed to new replies.