Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • On-One wheel spares?
  • monkeyfiend
    Free Member

I bought a 2nd hand 29er wheel set (On one super light hubs) a while ago but they didnt come with the little adapter for the disc, does any one know where I can get them?

technicallyinept
    Free Member

If you mean some kind of funny looking centerlock adapter, your only hope is on-one. They did have some spare a few months ago. Apparently some licensing issue with shimano meant the makers had to stop manufacturing them. At least, that’s what on-one told me.

The adapters aren’t really an optional item for those wheels, any chance of a refund from the seller.

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

Awaiting a reply from on-one. I bought the wheels around a year ago but wasn’t worried as I just swapped discs and adapter each time, but I’d like to have them permanently ready now.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Is this a particular kind centrelock adaptor?

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

Its an odd one Charlie, the hub has a small ‘wavy’ flange that this adapter fits over and the other side of the adapter is a centre lock style. So the wheels are useless unless you have this specific adapter. These are my spares so I have a set of the adapters but have to fart around swapping them.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

wavy flange! 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘On-One wheel spares?’ is closed to new replies.