Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • On One Scandals, who’s got one?
  • c_klein87

I’ve just sold my car and I’ve some spare cash and I want a new frame thats single speed specific, i like the look of the Scandals as they’re a similar weight to my existing frame, Spesh S-works hardtail and they should work well with my 120mm Fox Floats. Does anyone have any pics? thinking maybe pink as well =S

RealMan
    Free Member

Theres a nice one on ebay I just saw..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/On-One-Scandal-18_W0QQitemZ200351824500QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item2ea5e63a74&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1688|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Not pink though.

FOG

I sold one recently due to lack of money-excellent bike but it was run with gears but I can’t see why it wouldn’t make a single speeder… if thats what you are into.

epicyclo

The Scandal makes a great single speeder. Light and responsive. Mine is under 10 kg.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

Is it possible to run with a larger front wheel to make a 69er?

thomthumb
    Free Member

mine is ace – and has 29″ wheels at both ends!! 😀

gonetothehills
    Free Member

(mini hijack) 😳

I’m just about to go for one as well, the slot dropout type, to run geared though (alongside my sliding dropout, singlespeed Inbred).

I know the geometry is supposed to be the same, but it’s got to feel like a different sort of bike, hasn’t it? I love the way the Inbred rides, but fancy a hardtail trail bike too…

Any thoughts / suggestions appreciated (if the OP doesn’t mind too much).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘On One Scandals, who’s got one?’ is closed to new replies.