Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • On-one scandal…any good? Other recommendations.
  • hotgospeller
    Free Member

I'm looking for a light yet hard-riding hardtail frame to replace my venerable kona. Is the scandal any good…or would you go Inbred, or Kona Kula…or Cove etc. etc. We're talking 4" travel compatible.

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Kinesis

pantsonfire
    Free Member

I have a Scandal and I cant fault it fast comfy for a hardtail and I think it looks good in matt anodised black

scholarsgate
    Free Member

I've just done solo sits on my scandal 29er geared rigid. 15 laps can't be that bad.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I absolutely love riding my new Scandal, I wouldn't call it 'hard hitting' though.

29erKeith
    Free Member

+1 29er Scandal
    love mine

retrorider67
    Free Member

On One Scandal gets another vote for lightness and value.

Want something more heavy duty:

a Chameleon or Stiffee have a lot of fans

tinsy
    Free Member

I just bought a 2nd hand one, and am going to build it into a do it all bike with all the bits from my full sus putting 125mm forks on mine, am hoping on something a similar weight to my Tinbred that got knicked (as using the same type of fork), great for XC, a bit of racing, and a bit of general larking about… Not heard of any broken ones so assume it can take everything I can give it.

At risk of getting flayed, I didnt like the finish at all on mine and its getting powder coated before I build it up. (my full sus is matt black so guess I am bored of that look)

markenduro
    Free Member

Great bike, had a 29er flavoured one and it rode fantastic. Finally succumbed to the great ti29er offer they had the other week though so it has gone.

pinches
    Free Member

you could buy my reasonably priced scandal off me!

I have to say, i do love mine. Nice and light, very capable, comfortable for a hardtail but nice and stiff power transfer, climbs like a demon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘On-one scandal…any good? Other recommendations.’ is closed to new replies.