Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • On-One rigid disc fork equivalents?
  • Saccades
    Free Member

Due to the almightily balls up by my bank in finding my money (Ulster bank – way back on the list of important people compared to RBS and Natwest), I missed out on a set of the On-One Disc forks which I’ve decided I need due to running into the back of car with my deore V’s (she did cut me up, then drive off very quickly before I could realise what was going on).

Any other cheapish disc only 700c/29er forks out there, I’ve checked all the usual places and it appears I’ve got to spend about £150 which is more than I’m willing to pay really.

Or does anyone have any idea as to when On-One will be getting some more in?

allthepies
    Free Member

I asked on-one about the same fork as was told that they hadn’t got an order in to replace stock and if/when they did then the price would revert back to £249.99 (currently showing as out of stock with a discounted price of £124.99).

Had a look at the ebay 29er carbon forks ?

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/them-there-cheap-chinese-fk-008-29er-carbon-forks

darryl1983
    Free Member

carboncycles.cc

They do carbon (£100) and alloy (£80) forks.

Also try ebay for secondhand on-one forks i got a pair for £20 about 6 months ago.

Saccades
    Free Member

I was looking at the steel versions – ~£50 before being on sale when they all went.

fenred
    Free Member

Carbon cycles exotics, recently bought some via bike fridge (cc) on the bay. £114, look and ride great!

allthepies
    Free Member

Ah sorry, my post related to the carbon race 29er fork.

darryl1983
    Free Member

this any good?

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FOOOP12/on_one_pompetamine_2012_fork

2 black left and lots of white left. 700c and disc only.

Stoner
    Free Member

cp

Kona do the Project 2 in 700c, disc only if you can find them!

cp

PS. be aware that the AC measurement on a lot of 700c forks designed for CX or hybrid action are 400mm.

29ers (designed for use with an mtb tyre) are nearer to 470-480mm AC.

matttromans
    Free Member

+1 for the p2’s – when I was looking for some 26″ canti versions recently the only ones I could find were 700c disks…..

Clobber
    Free Member

Singular swift ones are £70 and very well thought of. Email Sam

theflatboy
    Free Member

I had a Singular Peregrine fork on my Pompino for a while, prior to switching to a Pompetamine F&F.

The fork is sitting in my shed in used but virtually as new condition. Could probably do with getting rid of it so let me know if you’re interested.

Saccades
    Free Member

theflatboy – Awooga!

neville’s 2 weeks says hi. I dunno how i missed the on one forks there.

will mail you tomorrow about the singular forks as i like the look

theflatboy
    Free Member

Awooga indeed! I should be able to get those forks on the way today, i’ll update you later.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘On-One rigid disc fork equivalents?’ is closed to new replies.