Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • On One Pickenflick
  • bengbong
    Free Member

Good price just now and wondering if anybody has one, anygood? and at 5,8″ with inside leg 30″ what would be best size, small or medium?I ride a 16″ 456 mountain bike but have no experience of a cyclo cross
    Any info appreciated

Speshpaul

I use mine as road/cross/a bike for riding about. and I like it.
    no guard or rack mounts has set me some challenges, which I’ve worked around. But for the money pretty good value.
    i’m 6ft and have a large.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Had mine since Feb 14 and love it. Main road bike but also raced it and rough stuff. Guards can be fitted with imagination. 27.2 seat pin improved it. Nice with 30mm tubeless road tyres. OE wheels nothing special.

Picto
    Free Member

Like mine. 5’10” and ride a medium. Rode an 18″ ti456 if that helps at all.

Daffy

6′ here and had both a large and a medium. The medium was a better fit for me and much closer to the 56cm Niner, Kona and Litespeed. I like my road/cx bikes a little smaller and more flicky.

DavidB
    Free Member

I’m same size as you, got a medium and wished I had small. It did not build up as light as I’d hoped but otherwise reasonably happy with it apart from mounting guards.

bengbong
    Free Member

thanks for info, looks like a small then.

thepeginator
    Free Member

Did you get one in the end? I’ve got a PX London road that I could transplant all the bits across from and I’ve found a small frame second hand for what seems like a steal for a Ti frame/fork and I’m trying to find a single good reason why I shouldn’t pull the trigger (read: save myself the wedge…) but so far I can’t find any! Everyone loves this bike…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘On One Pickenflick’ is closed to new replies.