Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • On one order confirmation emails
  • kaysee

Has anyone ordered from On One and never received any order confirmation or shipping emails? I placed an order for a pair of wheels on Thursday (after a seized free hub created an uber-niche 9-speed fixie ride home). Completed using paypal checkout, and have received an email from paypal confirming payment, but nothing at all from On One, where usually I get an email almost instantly.

Also, how do they ship wheels? Royal Mail, or ‘other courier’. Do I need to call them on Monday and chase, or will it turn up on time?

And yes, I would call them and ask, but they’re closed until Monday, and I WANT MY WHEELS!

this_wreckage
    Free Member

I spoke to a guy in the sales floor yesterday as no one was answering phones because they’d sent me a wheel with the wrong hub. apparently they are relocating stock to a new warehouse which is why you might not have received any response or your wheels yet?

MussEd
    Free Member

Does say it clearly on their website, that they they won’t Dispatch anything ordered after 3pm due to relocation…

khani
    Free Member

My order confirmations from on one allways turned up after the stuff was delivered, stuff allways turned up ok though

kaysee

That’s ok then – I guess the computers are moving as well, so no automatic confirmation email like I normally get. Due to the broken freehub, I didn’t get home and order the new wheels until just after 3pm, but then I guess if it didn’t break, I would have been home in time, but not needed to place the order. Ho hum…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘On one order confirmation emails’ is closed to new replies.