Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • On-One Lurcher Opinions???
  • munchiepumps
    Free Member

Just got back from visiting the On-One shop, the Lurcher looks to be a great bike, anyone got one, what do you think??

Cheers.

chrisr1983
    Free Member

I’ve had one since August last year. It’s a really solid bike and I’ve had no trouble with it. Seems to just roll forever.
    I’m 6ft 2″ and ride an 18″ frame which fits perfectly but think I’m at the top end of my size.
    I haven’t felt the need to change anything but the saddle (it’s a bit of a back breaker) and the next thing I’ll probably change are the wheels as they’re a touch heavy.

skellnonch
    Free Member

Nice bike, forgiving ride, comfortable all day – the mrs has one, I use it now again can’t fault it really…

munchiepumps
    Free Member

Looking for a mile munching all day bike, how are they for descending head angle not too steep??

skellnonch
    Free Member

72º according to One One, you can put a slackset in there though that would knock it back a bit… some more info here

brant
    Free Member

72deg is at ride height with an 80mm fork.
    So it’s more like 70degs compared to how folks measure frames now.

Wally

I have a dirty harry. Rides very soft and steel like.

liam1974

I built one up that’s xl, I am 6’5″. Its a great bike very comfy for all day riding, its good on technical stuff but its probably my poor skills and not the bike that holds me back. Mine weighs about 26Lb with hope wheels and a mix of xt and slx.

[URL=http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/Liam1974/media/WP_20131127_001_zpse32fb805.jpg.html][/URL]

instanthit
    Free Member

Running mine rigid single speed; great ride, very impressed with it over last 6 months. Would highly recommend. Im 5ft 9 and ride the 18″.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘On-One Lurcher Opinions???’ is closed to new replies.