Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • On-One latest offer merino socks
  • ryderredman
    Free Member

I hope no STWers have a foot fetish…

mooman
    Free Member

My thickies arrived today.
    Really happy with them. Good length & thickness.
    Real bargain.
    Good find Brant.

somafunk

Mine arrived t’day as well, nice n’ thick and the small/medium fits fine for my size 8.5 feet – very chuffed wi them.

Well done brant, t’iz a bargain!.

composite
    Free Member

JoeG – Member

druidh – Member

While you are there Brant are these for your feet? i.e. they aren’t for your hands?

So they can’t be used for sock puppets? Is that a new law or something?

Invalidates the warranty.

fatmax

I tried on my arm warmers last night and thought they were a great fit and that they felt decent quality. I’m 6’5” with thin monkey-like arms, and I felt they were long and tight enough – don’t think they’ll fall down while riding. For £5 they are a bargain.

davesmate
    Free Member

My thickies arrived today, along with my neoprene overshoes. Looking forward to toasty toes on tonight’s ride 🙂

Northwind

How do you reckon these compare to woolie boolies? Ideally like to find something just a wee bit thicker

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

I think my missus has got me some of these for crimbo. I’m approaching 40 so it seems like an appropriate time to start getting socks as presents.

Northwind, if you’re after some thick socks Cotswold Outdoors have some Merino hiker socks half price. Got a few pairs the other week – very cosy and thicker than Woolie Boolies. I’m wearing some today in fact. Toastie.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Pair of thinnies inside your woolie boolies?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I could bring a pair of the thickies to Inners on Saturday if I make it down.

treaclesponge
    Free Member

Any news when the mixed pack in large will be back in stock?

singlecrack
    Free Member

Cool this thread just jogged my memory …got some ordered to see how good they are

shifter
    Free Member

Nice socks!
    And thank you Somafunk – your size guide was spot-on.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘On-One latest offer merino socks’ is closed to new replies.