Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • On-One Knuckleball riser bars
  • shermer75
    Free Member

Are they any good? They’ve been around for a couple of years now so there should be some useful opinions out there. Very good price (if you want them in white! 😉 )

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/HBOOKNUCK/on-one-knuckleball-carbon-handlebar

martinhutch

Very good price (if you want them in white! )

Only if you want them ‘hard’. I think I’d go for ‘chewy’ if I bought another pair.

freddiest

My chewy ones take the sting out of my rigid fatbike. Great bar at £40.

mcnultycop

They are great

kimbers

I’ve had mine for a couple of years now and ridden and raced DH and Enduro on them, they are quite stiff in hard and good width and sweep, even have nobbly bus in clamp area so you don’t have v to overtighten
    Strong, light and cheap

Would buy again for sure and I like the white

oink1
    Free Member

No complaints 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

I’d prob go for the hard to be honest, I like a stiff cockpit (lol!)

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Bought Chewy black 747s back in the summer for cheaper than that. 😉

Even with the fat JJs and especially with the FatNotFat Marathon Cross, the bars do remove buzz on rough tarmac.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Chewy ones are £59

bonesetter
    Free Member

Not very wide are they?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

And this kids, is why I call them DFS, they were £34! 😯 😆

flyingmonkeycorps

I like mine. Only had them a few months though so I couldn’t comment on longevity.

dlr

Had two pairs of the 777mm hard for a couple of years, haven’t snapped yet unlike my Scandal…got them for £30 in one of their frequent sales

Kahurangi

My Mrs is on her second pair (too much crash damage to the first pair). I got them in chewy to try and help with her carpal tunnel – they may well have helped a bit.

The newer ones have a nice satin finish, which looks spot on with her matt carbon frame 🙂

cheap too, if you wait for a sale.

nasty graphics though 🙁

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ive a pair of the 777mm version.

They’re very stiff*. I’d happily buy a second pair if I needed some.

*not sure how much people would actually notice though if they weren’t told there was a chewy version.

milfordvet
    Free Member

Swapped in a set of ‘chewy’ Knuckleball and I felt alot more vibration.

Swapped back to Truvativ Noir T40 carbons and much happier again. Much better ride on XC stuff on my wrists. Quite a big difference. My bike has a carbon frame (456 Evo) and solid forks (Lurcher) and I ride XC with alot of high speed gravel.

The Truvativ look thinner walled to me and more XC for people who go ‘mountainbiking’, the Knuckleball’s more beefy for people that use ‘trail’ and ‘enduro’ in their vocabulary and perhaps need the wall thickness. Good product though. You can get the Truvativ discounted at the same price, but not as wide, if wide is your thing.

Lester
    Free Member

ive got a truvativ noir surplus to requirements 700mm i think, if anyone wants to make me an offer 🙂
    sorry if ive hi jacked, id swap for some wider knucklebars

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘On-One Knuckleball riser bars’ is closed to new replies.